Planning a trip or vacation soon? Here are a few simple rules to follow to help you pack efficiently. (Jodi explains at 11:16)
- No need to overdo it. All you need is one casual pair and one dressy pair.
- All you really need is one good pair. You can re-wear them and/or wash them on your trip if needed.
- Don’t bring anything too valuable. Bags can get lost, or you can forget small items easily.
Out of season items:
- No need to be over-prepared. For example, do you really need a sweater or jacket for the Summer?
Get it there if you can:
- There will me drugstores and grocery stores there. Think about what you can purchase on your trip (toiletries) to save room.