It’s time for taxes! Have you filed yours yet?
The IRS has identified the nine errors that they see at tax time. Try to avoid the following:
1. Wrong or Missing Social Security Numbers
2. Wrong Names
3. Filing Status Errors
4. Math Mistakes
5. Errors in Figuring Tax Credits or Deductions
6. Incorrect Bank Account Numbers
7. Forms Not Signed
8. Electronic Filing PIN Errors
9. Health Care Reporting Errors
CLICK HERE for the full detailed list
And while you’re at it… leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.