A cupcake with two favorites, Oreo cookies and cheesecake, easy to make and incredibly delicious. Visit Holly’s blog for more recipes.
Makes 20 cheesecake cupcakes
- 20 chocolate sandwich cream cookies
- 2 (8-ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 crushed chocolate sandwich cream cookies
- Preheat oven 300 ̊F. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Place one whole cookie in the bottom of each cupcake paper.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light. Gradually add egg and egg whites beating until creamy. Add yogurt and vanilla, mixing well. Stir in crushed cookies.
- Divide batter between cookie filled cups. Bake 25-28 minutes or until filling set. Cool and refrigerate in pan about 2 hours.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 47% Fat 8g Saturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 25mg Sodium 186mg Carbohydrates 16g Dietary Fiber 0g Total Sugars 11g Protein 4g, Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 1 1/2 fat
Terrific Tip: A great make ahead treat as cheesecakes freeze well.