Kids everywhere are making their own “slime” at home. It’s a trending topic of fun, but it’s also a dangerous one (CLICK HERE to learn everything you need to know about “DIY slime”).
So to keep your kids safe, we have posted our own method to creating “slime”. No need for the fun stop for you kids. Check out the recipe below.
- Elmers glue (or any white school type glue)
- Liquid laundry detergent
- 1 bowl
- 1 spoon or rubber spatula
Exact measurements are not necessary! But here’s the recipe method:
- Pour about ¼ cup glue into bowl.
- Add about 1 TBS. liquid detergent.
- Stir well. You may find you need to add more detergent if it seems sticky. You want it to be slimy. J It will get there – keep stirring.
- Add glitter, food coloring etc.
- Store in zip lock bags in use later.
Try NOT to get it on clothes or carpet. Once its officially slimy – its hard to get out. (CLICK HERE for more MSJ Blogs)