Gift A Day
Up first we have Boogie Board eWriters
Holly Clegg’s Candied Pecan Brie
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup pecans halves
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 325.
- Remove top rind of Brie. Place Brie in shallow baking dish.
- In small skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook pecans, stirring about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup, and vanilla stirring, until brown sugar is melted and combined. Watch carefully, as cooks quickly. Top Brie with pecan mixture.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until Brie is soft. Let sit 5 minutes before serving (may head in microwave).