Do you remember this episode of “Friends” about Ross’ moist maker sandwich?
Well now there’s an actual RECIPE for this sandwich!
Ross Geller’s Thanksgiving “Moist Maker” Sandwich
Makes: 1 giant sandwich
Ready in: 5 minutes
1/4 cup leftover gravy
3 slices thick brioche sandwich bread
1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise (or regular)
1/2 tablespoon grainy mustard
3 slices green leaf lettuce
1/4 pound leftover roasted turkey, shredded or cut
2 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
1/4 cup leftover stuffing
1. Place a slice of bread on a large plate. Pour gravy over the bread and set aside to soak.
2. Place another slice of bread on a dinner plate and spread with mayonnaise.
3. Place 1 slice of lettuce over the bread, spread on cranberry sauce, and add half the turkey. Sprinkle half the stuffing over the turkey.
4. Place the gravy-soaked “moist maker” over the stuffing.
5. Layer another slice of lettuce, spread on remaining cranberry sauce, then add remaining stuffing and turkey.
6. Spread the last slice of bread with mustard and place on top.
7. Attach threatening note so no one eats your sandwich.
Thanks to Greatist for the video and recipe!