Jodi’s Hollywood Outsiders
-It looks like Eddie Murphy is coming to Netflix, but it’s not going to be stand up comedy. CLICK HERE for more details and to see what the show will be about.
-There is a police investigation into the circumstances of Prince’s death still on-going, thought it is largely under wraps for now. There is no guarantee that it will culminate in criminal charges in open court. CLICK HERE to find out why we may never know the full story.
-Ellen DeGeneres is being sued over a breast joke. CLICK HERE for the full story.
Star Trek Barbies
This year is the 50th anniversary of the original Star Trek series, and to celebrate you can expect all sorts of anniversary-shaped events and products — including, yes, new Star Trek Barbies. CLICK HERE for more details or click on the dolls below to purchase them!
Burger King has a new creation coming out called the “Whopperito”. CLICK HERE for more details.
-UNCONFIRMED: But it looks like Katy Perry will be the recipient of the Video Vanguard Award at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards! CLICK HERE for more details.
-Blake Shelton shows off his underwear in a hilarious ad as the newest celebrity representative for Gildan underwear. CLICK HERE for more details or view the ad below.
Is Chivalry Dead?
We’ve got 21 lost gentleman traditions that still apply today. CLICK HERE to the full detailed list.
1. He stands when she walks in the room
2. He walks by her on the outside, closest to the street
3. He opens the door for her
4. He never criticizes a home-made meal
5. He doesn’t LOL for the sake of attention
6. He pulls out her chair
7. He sits after she sits
8. He helps her put on/take off her coat
9. He doesn’t walk ahead of her
10. He gives up his seat to her if there is only standing room
11. He carries her bags
12. He picks up the check
13. He holds an umbrella over her when it rains
14. He gives her his jacket
15. He keeps her secrets
16. He walks her home or to safety
17. He listens to her
18. He’s on time
19. He compliments her
20. He would never dream of hitting ANY woman
21. He asks her father for her hand in marriage
5-Year-Old Girl Dresses up as a Hot Dog for Princess Day at Dance School
LOVE THIS! A confident little dance student named Ainsley decided to wear a hot dog costume during Princess Week at the Holly Springs School of Dance in North Carolina. CLICK HERE for more details.
— Brandon E Turner (@turnerbrandon) June 2, 2016
Happy Summer Punch
- 4 Quarts of Water
- 4 unsweetened packs of Strawberry Drink Mix (I use Kool Aid)
- 2 (46 fl oz) containers of Pineapple Juice
- 2 liters of Ginger Ale (OR Sprite)
- 3 cups of sugar (or sugar substitute)
Mix all ingredients together stirring well. Let it chill in refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving. Delish!!