Make It, Take It
- 2 cups regular oats
- 2 cups sunflower tropical birdseed mix
- 2 tablespoons red decorator sugar crystals
- 2 tablespoons green decorator sugar crystals
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-qt. zip-top plastic bag.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hartz Nutrition Bonanza Parrot & Other Large Hookbill Gourmet Diet birdseed.
Homemade Bird Seed Ornaments
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 3 Tablespoons corn syrup
- 3/4 cup flour
- 4 cups bird seed (your choice!)
- Heat water, gelatin and corn syrup together over a low heat. No need to boil.
- Mix flour and seed together and then slowly add to gelatin mixture.
- While cooling, put out parchment paper on our counter, and choose your favorite cookie cutters. Spray those cookie cutters with cooking spray.
- Next, fill the cutters with the gelatin mixture, pressing in the mixture tightly. Before you remove the ornament, use a straw or toothpick to poke a hole through the ornament (for hanging).
- Then remove from cookie cutters and let dry for several hours. Once dry, you can attach ribbon or string and hang for the birds!
Gadget Gifts (Sam)
Keep all of your electronic accessories safe and organized in this handy little kit. With 26 elastic loops, this case can hold all sorts of various items (even non-electronics).
Gift A Day
This would be a great gift for any newborn between 3-6 months. It features a convenient two-way zipper, and ultra soft trimmed edges of imported satin-polyester. Get in now in a variety of colors and designs.