The classic horror film Halloween is getting its 10th sequel. CLICK HERE to learn more about the film that plans to be the scariest one yet.
10 Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You Happy
1. If possible, don’t hold on to problems you can’t do anything about.
2. Wake up a few hours before you need to get ready for work so you can chill.
3. Keep track of all of the things you’re grateful for during your day.
4. Try to accept both the good and less good parts of yourself.
5. Be honest about how you really feel as often as possible.
6. Take a break from social media if it’s making you feel like garbage.
7. Have faith that all the awful stuff that’s happening right now means something better will happen soon.
8. Remember to celebrate the little things in life as much as the bigger things.
9. Tell everyone around you how awesome you think they are.
10. Laugh (and fart, apparently) as much as you can.
You can find the full detailed list at Cosmopolitan
Check out Jodi’s Homemade snacks!
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
1 1/2 – 2 cups sugar
1 can Pet milk
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tbs. vanilla
Add milk to fill line
Add all ingredients to ice cream maker and churn until done.
*You can also add crunched up cookies or candy bars or fruit for a nice treat!
This is Jodi’s family recipe.
4-6 lemons, juiced
1 cup sugar
Make simple syrup with 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar (put in pot on stove on medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves). Pour that into pitcher, then pour lemon juice (some pulp is good!), then fill pitcher with water and mix. Taste it and see if it’s too sweet or too tangy and change accordingly! This is for a regular pitcher size, not one of the big ones!
There’s a startup company that will create tattoos that last only a year for you to test them out. CLICK HERE to find out more.