One year later, mystery still enshrouds Prince’s death.
(Hear all about it at 29:22 and 41:42)
A year after his demise, the late superstar Prince Rogers Nelson remains as enigmatic in death as he often was in life. What we know: Prince died at 57 of an accidental overdose of the opioid fentanyl, according to the public one-page autopsy report.After that, things get very murky. Why was he taking fentanyl? Where did he get it? Did he have other health problems? No clear answers have emerged.
Meanwhile, Prince’s estate, potentially worth millions, remains tied up in court. Late Wednesday, federal judge put a stop to Friday’s planned release of six previously unpublished Prince songs.
When you subscribe to our podcast in the iTunes or Google Play store, you get exclusive stuff you won’t hear on the show!
And while you’re at it… be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.