- 1 2/3 cups uncooked dried large ring macaroni
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 small (1 cup) cucumber*, seeded, chopped
- 1 large (1 cup) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 small (1/2 cup) red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Land O Lakes® Eggs, hard-cooked, cooled, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup chopped crisply cooked bacon
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Combine cooked macaroni and all remaining ingredients except eggs and bacon in bowl; mix well. Gently stir in eggs.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Stir in bacon just before serving. Serve cold.