Family Friendly Box Office Review
Below are the movies out in theaters this weekend and their ratings:
- Sully – Rated PG-13 for some peril and brief strong language
- When the Bough Breaks – Rated PG-13 for violence, sexuality/partial nudity, thematic elements, some disturbing images, and language
- The Disappointments Room – Rated R for violent content, bloody images, some sexuality and language
- The Wild Life – Rated PG for mild action/peril and some rude humor
- 1) Queen – ‘We Will Rock You’
- 2) Pharrell Williams – ‘Happy’
- 3) Queen – ‘We Are The Champions’
CLICK HERE for the full top 20 list!
Keith Urban, Dierks Bentley & Little Big Town to Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ for Stand Up to Cancer
The collaboration with Urban, Bentley and Little Big Town is sure to be an emotional highlight in a night filled with A-list performances. All three acts have personal reasons for supporting the fight against cancer. Urban lost his father, Robert Urban, to the disease last year. See when you can catch the performance, HERE!
The Moon Landing: An Undelivered Nixon Speech
On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin became the first men to walk on the moon.
The following speech, revealed in 1999, was prepared by Nixon’s then speechwriter, William Safire, to be used in the event of a disaster that would maroon the astronauts on the moon. CLICK HERE to view the speech.
Producer Emilie’s Big News!
Producer Emilie says she has some big news to share (no, she is not pregnant).