- Nothing with alliums should be given to your pet. This includes onions, garlic, leeks, and scallions.
- This fruit (and its dried out version, the raisin) can be highly toxic to pets. In fact, it has been shown to cause kidney failure in dogs.
- Avoid giving your pet any foods made with this artificial sweetener, as it can be poisonous to your furry friend.
- Be safe and forgo giving your pet any chocolate (or foods containing chocolate) to your pet, especially baking chocolate.
- If your fruit cake recipe calls for rum or some other alcoholic ingredient, keep it away from your pet. Even foods such as unbaked bread dough could send your pet to the Animal ER with alcohol poisoning.
This list came from www.pet360.com
CLICK HERE for more.