Is Chivalry Dead?
We’ve got 21 lost gentleman traditions that still apply today. CLICK HERE to the full detailed list.
1. He stands when she walks in the room
2. He walks by her on the outside, closest to the street
3. He opens the door for her
4. He never criticizes a home-made meal
5. He doesn’t LOL for the sake of attention
6. He pulls out her chair
7. He sits after she sits
8. He helps her put on/take off her coat
9. He doesn’t walk ahead of her
10. He gives up his seat to her if there is only standing room
11. He carries her bags
12. He picks up the check
13. He holds an umbrella over her when it rains
14. He gives her his jacket
15. He keeps her secrets
16. He walks her home or to safety
17. He listens to her
18. He’s on time
19. He compliments her
20. He would never dream of hitting ANY woman
21. He asks her father for her hand in marriage
What’s the one word men should AVOID saying when they are on a date? CLICK HERE to find out.
First-Year Chicago Teacher Creates Catchy Rap Song to Welcome 4th-Grade Class
Instead of sending out the boring, old, “Welcome Back” newsletter, Mr. Reed, a first year teacher from Chicago, wrote a rap song for his 4th grade students, and recorded a music video to go along with it! The song and video emphasize the reality that hard work is a must, but that school and learning can certainly be fun! See more, HERE!