Get Politics Off Of Facebook
A Facebook Politics Switch – On or Off
Once again, here you are fuming at your Facebook wall. You wish you could browse Facebook without any politics on it. Now you can!
- Want Politics – turn politics on.
- Don’t want it anywhere near you – turn it off.
Unfortunately memes will still exist. But we will do our best to take care of the rest. Get it, HERE!
Jodi’s Hollywood Outsiders
Tom Hanks’ ‘Sully’ soars at box office with $35.5M
Clint Eastwood’s heroic biopic Sully, with Hanks as the real-life airline pilot who pulled off the “Miracle on the Hudson,” flew past the competition to finish No. 1 with $35.5 million in its opening weekend. Sully‘s weekend haul marks the fifth-best September opening of all time and Eastwood’s top debut as a director. See more, HERE!
Hillary Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia, cancels California campaign trip, ‘Ellen’ appearance
Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, according to her doctor, who made the statement Sunday following the Democratic presidential candidate’s collapse at the 9/11 memorial in New York. CLICK HERE for more.
‘Pitch Perfect’ stars Anna Camp and Skylar Astin get married in California
These “Pitch Perfect” stars have a new reason to sing with joy. Actress Anna Camp and actor Skylar Astin got married in a romantic ceremony off the coast of central California on Saturday. See more, HERE!
Four Things To Help You Sleep Better
- Create A Dark Space – A dark space helps to clear your head. Your mind becomes more relaxed and at ease, allowing you to rest peacefully.
- Exercise Daily – After you work out, your body will be craving rest. Your mind, as well as your body, will be sound asleep much quicker as your body tries to recharge itself from exercising.
- Create A Quiet Environment – Break away from any noisy distractions that will keep you up. Peace and quiet is very beneficial to getting a good nights rest.
- Wind Down – Prepare for a good nights sleep. Don’t just jump in to bed as soon as you get home. Getting ready for bed is a process. Relax and wind down in order to rest all night long.
Katy Perry Says She Will Collaborate With Taylor Swift If She Apologizes
On Saturday (Sept. 10), a fan tweeted Perry asking if she would collaborate with Swift. “If she says sorry, sure!” Perry responded. Swift hadn’t responded to Perry’s tweet as of publication, but every can agree that a collaboration between the two stars would be colossal. See more, HERE!
— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) September 10, 2016
Justin Timberlake’s 20/20 Experience Tour Documentary Is Coming to Netflix
Netflix announced that Justin Timberlake’s 20/20 Experience World Tour concert film will be heading to the monthly streaming service Oct. 12. See more, HERE!
Céline Dion Debuts Emotional Song Pink Wrote for Her After René Angélil Died
Céline Dion debuted her new song, “Recovering,” Friday, and it’s unbelievably emotional. Written by Pink after Dion’s husband René Angélil died, the ballad’s heartfelt lyrics reveal how she is trying to put her life back together after experiencing such heartbreak. Learn more about it, HERE or listen to it below.
Lady Gaga’s Perfect Illusion
The wait is finally over. Lady Gaga has made her return to pop music after releasing the rock-tinged banger “Perfect Illusion”. CLICK HERE to learn all about it, or listen to it below.
Pumpkin Spiced Oreos
Sam surprised us with a tasty treat this morning, Pumpkin Spiced Oreos. Have you tried them?