Filling and Topping
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Greek Fat Free strawberry yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip™ lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 grahm cracker crumb crust (6 oz)
In 1-quart saucepan, place water; sprinkle with gelatin; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add yogurt and gelatin mixture; beat on low speed until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
Before serving, garnish pie with additional whipped topping and sliced strawberries.