- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
Mix together the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Cream well together.
Add vanilla and peanut butter and mix well.
Fold in 1 – 8 ounce container whipped dessert topping. Spoon into the pie shells. Then top each pie the remaining dessert topping. Chill before serving.