For the pizza dough:
2 and a quarter teaspoon of active dry yeast
1 cup of slightly warm water
1 teaspoon of sugar
2 and a half cups of all-purpose flour
A half teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1/3 cup of tomato sauce
2 cups of shredded mozzarella
Half an onion
1 pound of well-cooked ground beef
- Step 1: Making the pizza crust and sausage:
- In a small bowl, combine the yeast and the sugar and warm water.
Mix them thoroughly and set aside for about 10 minutes, or until
they get frothy
- Combine the flour, olive oil, salt, and yeast that you mixed in a
large mixing basin. With the help of a wooden spoon, combine all
the ingredients until the dough barely begins to come together.
- Hand-knead the mixture for approximately 5 minutes, or until you
notice it getting elastic and soft. Get a greased mixing bowl, and
place your dough in it. Cover everything with a plastic wrap and
set it aside for about half an hour, or until its size has doubled.
(While you’re waiting for the dough to rise, then start cooking the
- Step 2: Get the pizza assembled:
- You can use some parchment paper and line it in a large baking
sheet along with the dough. By carefully getting the dough ball
flattened, you can stretch it into a rectangle crust.
- Poke some holes in your dough with a fork all over the surface.
- The surface should be brushed with some olive oil. Then make
sure to spread the tomato sauce equally on all the sides, leaving a
- You can now spread the mozzarella cheese evenly across the
surface. And finally, place the fried ground sausage on top of the
- Step 3: Get your school pizza cooked:
- Preheat the oven to 450° and let it bake for about 15 minutes, or
until you notice the cheese gets melted and the crust gets golden
- Transfer your pizza to a chopping board after removing it from the
oven. Slice it well and serve right away to enjoy!