Jodi’s Hollywood Outsiders
Working out (Six Days a Week!), eating clean – and the one splurge food he can’t resist. CLICK HERE for more!
“Hands” – A Song for Orlando
Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Jason Derulo, Meghan Trainor, Juanes, Pink,Mary J. Blige, Selena Gomez and Britney Spears are among 24 artists featured on a new recording to raise money for victims of the Pulse nightclub massacre. CLICK HERE for more details or listen to the song below.
Prince Online Museum
You can now view an online archive of Prince’s official websites spanning nearly 20 years. CLICK HERE to check it out!
The 21 Most Requested Wedding Songs, According To DJs
- Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars, “Uptown Funk!”
- Taylor Swift, “Shake It Off”
- Walk the Moon, “Shut Up and Dance”
- Justin Timberlake, “Can’t Stop the Feeling!”
- Whitney Houston, “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)”
- Earth, Wind & Fire, “September”
- Usher feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris, “Yeah!”
- Journey, “Don’t Stop Believin’”
- Michael Jackson, “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough”
- The Isley Brothers, “Shout – Part 1”
- Cupid, “Cupid Shuffle”
- OutKast, “Hey Ya!”
- V.I.C., “Wobble”
- DNCE, “Cake by the Ocean”
- Pharrell Williams, “Happy”
- Ed Sheeran, “Thinking Out Loud”
- The Notorious B.I.G., “Hypnotize”
- The Jackson 5, “I Want You Back”
- The Black Eyed Peas, “I Gotta Feeling”
- Hall & Oates, “You Make My Dreams”
- Montell Jordan, “This Is How We Do It”
Why Millennials Have Weaker Handshakes
According to a study conducted by the Journal of Hand Therapy, both men and women have lost arm and “grip strength”. CLICK HERE to learn why!
Cool Summer Eats
Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing or Easiest Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup homemade or store-bought roasted pecans
- 12 ounces baby spinach and mixed field greens mix
- 16 ounces strawberries, quartered or sliced
Prepare Homemade Poppy Seed dressing or the Easiest Balsamic vinaigrette.
Combine spinach mix, strawberries, and pecans in a large bowl. Add salad dressing and toss until evenly coated.
I also like to add feta or another crumbly cheese. -Jodi