Jared wrote in asking more about this in today’s Producer’s Mailbag: The Companion App is there to keep you safe! Find out what it’s all about HERE!
These ideas came from an un-family friendly article, so here are a few of our faves that are OK the share!
How to be a better man:
– Do what needs to be done without complaining. It won’t help speed things up!
– You can tell the size of a man by the size of things that bother him.
– Always go out in public like you’re about to meet the love of your life!
– Don’t change yourself just to make someone happy unless that someone is YOU!
– When you walk look straight ahead and not at your feet.
– Manliness is being able to take care of not only yourself, but others!
– Give a firm handshake – always.
– Call your parents every week!
– Go for someone you perceive to be out of your league – you’ll surprise yourself!
– No one on their death bed is wishing they spent more time at work. Enjoy your life!
– Luck favors the prepared!
– The first one to get angry loses.
Our Sam had a BIG moment this morning. A personal reveal we didn’t expect. Press play below to hear about his reveal…