New Year’s Champagne Punch
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 2 quarts fresh orange juice Simply Orange Orange Juice Calcium, Pulp Free
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled Canada Dry Ginger Ale Plastic Bottle
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles champagne, chilled
- Place the orange juice, ginger ale, and champagne in the refrigerator to get them well chilled. In a large punch bowl, place the block of sherbet in the center and pour the orange juice over the top.
- Next, pour the ginger ale over the sherbet. Finally, pour both bottles of champagne over the sherbet. Stir gently to mix the liquids, resulting in a foamy top. Serve immediately.
Party Punch (non-alcoholic)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle fruit punch, chilled
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle orange juice, chilled Simply Orange Orange Juice Calcium, Pulp Free
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine fruit punch and orange juice. Slowly pour ginger ale down the side of the bowl to retain carbonation.