What do you keep in your work drawer?
We have the list of the 10 Essentials For Your Work Desk Drawer
Easy Apple Crisp
- 6 apple – peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange apples in an even layer in bottom of baking dish. Pour water over apples.
- In a medium bowl mix together cake mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter or margarine until ingredients are thoroughly blended; mixture will be crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes.