Thankful Pumpkin Project
Here’s a neat idea you can do with your family before you carve your pumpkin for Halloween. Everyday you write something you’re thankful for on your pumpkin up until carving time. Simple yet, special. CLICK HERE to see examples of how it’s done.
Jack In The Box Is Testing “Brunchfast” Menu
Jack in the Box already serves regular breakfast all day, so this effort seems to be more about having a funny name/idea to bring in customers in between breakfast and lunch. CLICK HERE to see what all will be offered during “Brunkfast”.
Here is the top 25 list
For entrepreneurial kids:
- My Life As Food Truck – Walmart exclusive
- Num Noms Lip Gloss Truck
- Pom Pom Wow Decoration Station
For caregiving kids:
- Doc McStuffins Hospital Care Cart
- FurReal Friends Torch, My Blazin’ Dragon
- Little Live Pets Puppy
For imaginative kids:
- Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice Batcave – Walmart exclusive
- Barbie Rainbow Cove Princess Castle Playset
- Fisher-Price Imaginext Bat Flight City
- Fisher-Price Little People Sit ‘n Stand Skyway
- My Little Pony Explore Equestria Crystal Empire Castle
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mega Lair Playset
For thrill-seeking kids:
- Pie Face Showdown Game – Walmart exclusive for a limited time
- Razor Power Core E100 Electric Scooter – Walmart exclusive
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Remote Control Skateboarding Mikey – Walmart exclusive
- Fisher-Price Imaginext Ultra T-Rex
- Hot Wheels A.I. Racing Playset
- Nerf N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster
- Tyco Terra Climber Remote Control Vehicle
- Vtech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Treasure Mountain Train Adventure
For independent kids:
- Disney Princess Carriage – Walmart exclusive
- Paw Patrol Zooming Marshall
- Sky Viper Streaming Drone
- Star Wars Electronic R2D2
For more on this year’s hottest toys, CLICK HERE!
Lady Gaga and Stevie Wonder Said To Be On Prince Tribute Show
Lady Gaga and Stevie Wonder will reportedly join Prince’s closest friends and collaborators at a massive tribute show in Minnesota next month.The concert will feature performances from Morris Day and the Time and Sheila E, and the late music icon’s backing bands The Revolution and New Power Generation. Learn more about the show, HERE!
Lady Gaga’s ‘Perfect Illusion’ Gets Rumored Release Date!
Eagle-eyed fans noticed a page onGaga‘s official website that was updated with graphics that included September 9 as the release date. The page has since been removed.For now, we just have to wait and see but you can find more, HERE!
Newly Single Jennifer Lopez Surprises Ex-Husband Marc Anthony At NYC Concert
Despite their 2011 split, the divorced duo has made it a point to put their family and children first, as evidenced by Anthony’s #AllAboutFamily Instagram photo taken after the show that featured Lopez, their 8-year-old twins, Emme and Max, and his current wife, Shannon De Lima. Now that their kids are old enough to remember, this was the first time to see their star parents perform together. Get more, HERE!
‘Moulin Rouge!’ Being Developed Into a Stage Musical
“Moulin Rouge!” will can-can its way onto the stage in a theatrical reimagining of the big screen musical. Get all the details released so far, HERE!
Jodi’s Hollywood Outsiders
Sylvester Stallone proves he’s not dead but alive and well after sick hoax
Sylvester Stallone found himself as a victim of a sick death hoax this weekend, but dismissed the rumours with a fun photo. The Rocky star shared a snap holding up his fists with Sergey “Krusher” Kovzalev on Saturday. Without referencing the vile hoax that quickly spread across social media, Sylvester brushed it off with a cheeky smile and boxing pose, proving he’s as fit as ever. See more, HERE!
A photo posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on
Sony Really Wants Daniel Craig to Continue Playing James Bond
If rumors are true, Sony Pictures may have backed up the proverbial dump truck of cash to Daniel Craig’s house. According to Radar Online, the company has offered the actor $150 million to play James Bond two more times. Discover more, HERE!
Chevy Chase enters rehab for ‘tuneup’ on alcohol problem
Chevy Chase has checked into a rehab facility in Minnesota for treatment for an alcohol problem. Chase’s publicist Heidi Schaeffer said Monday that Chase is at Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center for what she calls a “tuneup” in his recovery.Learn more, HERE!