Gift A Day
Give the hostess of any party something they will really enjoy this holiday season. Some of these potential gift ideas can be very useful for any celebration, while others can simply help the hostess relax and unwind after the party is over.
- Personalized Monogramed Scented Soaps
- Taylors of Harrogate Classic Tea Variety Box, 48 Count
- Coffee Sampler
- Oggi Pro Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cocktail Shaker and Bar Tool Set
- Cork Trivet
- Mingling Plates
- Bloody Mary Gift Basket
Make It, Take It
Peanut Butter (or Chocolate) Fudge
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cups butter or margarine
- 2/3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 12 ounce package of chocolate chips OR 1 cup peanut butter (depending on whether you’re making peanut butter or chocolate fudge)
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, butter, and milk in heavy saucepan; bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly (scorches easily).
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate/peanut butter until melted.
- Add marshmallow cream, nuts, and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Pour into greased 13×9 inch baking pan. Cool at room temperature. Makes about 3 pounds
Gadget Gifts (Murphy)
WEARABLES – I chose these because they work with both Android and iPhone. If you know someone who would love one of these, the Moto 360 and the Pebble Time Round are great alternatives to the very expensive Apple Watch.
- Motorola Mobility Moto 360 Androidwear Smartwatch for Android Devices 4.3 or Higher – Cognac Leather – 22mm
- Pebble Time Round 20mm Smartwatch for Apple/Android Devices – Black/Black