Billionaire Mark Cuban’s advice to anyone who may become a billionaire tonight, thanks to the Powerball:
– [The first thing you should do is] hire a tax attorney.
– Don’t take the lump sum. You don’t want to blow it all in one spot.
– If you weren’t happy yesterday, you won’t be happy tomorrow. It’s money. It’s not happiness.
– If you were happy yesterday, you are going to be a lot happier tomorrow. It’s money. Life gets easier when you don’t have to worry about the bills.
– Tell all your friends and relatives no. They will ask. Tell them no. If you are close to them, you already know who needs help and what they need. Feel free to help SOME, but talk to your accountant before you do anything and remember this, no one needs $1 million for anything. No one needs $100,000 for anything. Anyone who asks is not your friend.
– You don’t become a smart investor when you win the lottery. Don’t make investments. You can put it in the bank and live comfortably. Forever. You will sleep a lot better knowing you won’t lose money.
– He also shared one last bonus tip with Business Insider: “Be nice. No one likes a mean billionaire. :)”
Click here for more from Mark Cuban on becoming a billionaire (to all of you Powerball players!).
Jodi tried to “fall asleep trick” and thinks it worked! Here’s the trick:
How to fall asleep in 1 minute using the 4-7-8 technique –>
Press your tongue on the ridge right behind your top teeth. Then you breathe in through your nose for four seconds, hold your breath for seven seconds, and exhale through your mouth for eight seconds.
Having problems making your New Years Resolution stick? Confide in a friend about your resolution and that will help keep you on track!
Here’s how to make sure the meeting you’re in is productive and not just ANOTHER meeting…